Video templates are the building blocks for making your video marketing social. They are templates that you can modify and use to reach your audience.
Learn how to create a video template from scratch that will help you save time and make videos more engaging.
2. Click on 'Video'
3. You can either choose an existing template or create your own by clicking on "Create your own Template"
4. To add your own video clip click on "Uploads"
5. Click on "Timeline" to edit or arrange your video clips
6. Click on "Text" to add texts to your video
7. Click on "Images" to add any images to your video
8. Click on "Button" to add buttons to your video
9. If you wish to use an existing video template, click on "Videos"
10. To rename your file, click on the edit option on the top left corner of the screen
11. You can also add a thumbnail to your video by clicking on "Video Thumbnail"
12. After making the necessary changes, click on "Save"