VideoForm image templates are a ready-to-use images that you can customize and style to fit your brand and theme. Most image templates are designed to save time and provide a professional-looking image without the complexity of designing your own image from scratch.
However, the following article will show you how to create an Image Template from scratch.
2. Click on "Image"
3. Click on "Create Your Own Template"
4. Adjust the dimensions of your image and click 'Continue'
5. If you wish to use the existing templates, click on 'Templates' and choose your desired template
6. Click on "Text" to add texts to your image
7. Click on 'Images' to add another image to your template
8. Click on 'Shapes' to add some interesting shapes to your template
9. Click on 'Logo' to insert logo to your image template
10. Click on 'Uploads' to add any media up to 3MB in PNG, JPG, SVG format
11. You can also rename your file by clicking the edit option on the top left corner of the screen
12. After editing your template click on "Save"